🎉 Happy two year forum anniversary and a special thank you to Chad Mcneese! 🎉

Hooray! This continues to be one of the most positive forums, which is saying something because we all have lots of opinions on things. Chad definitely helps with the moderation and helping folks out with his experience so it’s all well deserved. But maybe we early joiners can get a pat on the back or something? Lol

4 Likes

Classy move guys. Well deserved Chad!!

2 Likes

Kudos Trainer Road team for such a classy move, @mcneese.chad aka “the Other Chad” really deserves it. I’m sure he’ll be floored when he sees this. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What a fantastic gesture and a truly deserving recipient. :+1:

2 Likes

This is super awesome of Nate and the TR team, and congrats to @mcneese.chad. Truly well-deserved!

1 Like

Wow congrats @mcneese.chad! Thanks for everything you do in this forum! Great job TrainerRoad for recognizing him. Im glad I give my money to this company.

1 Like

You should have duplicated a thread title, he would have been on it in an instant🤣

A well deserved bonus👍

15 Likes

Congrats Chad, well-deserved! :tada:

2 Likes

Classy move!

1 Like

What a superb gesture. :raised_hands: Well earned I would say @mcneese.chad. Your input has been really appreciated on a personal level.

1 Like

What a great way to say thank you, well done TR team.

Well deserved and a great gesture from TR!

@mcneese.chad Thank you for all your help in the forum and for your 5-page response when I had 3 questions to you via PM :slight_smile: . You went way beyond what I expected and I’m grateful for your detailed help. I couldn’t be happier for anyone else to get this nice surprise!

1 Like

Congrats @mcneese.chad, well-deserved! :tada:

1 Like

Awesome job @mcneese.chad :+1:

1 Like

That’s great as he’s so helpful and always so friendly. I was however under the impression that he was employed by TR. He should be for all the support work he provides.

2 Likes

great gesture, and well-done @mcneese.chad and thanks for all your help :smile:

1 Like

Congratulations. It is a deserved reward, but I’m sure it is unexpected.
Classy from TR.
So much love here, it’s disgusting :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

You deserve it @ chad @mcneese.chad :wink: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Right. It’s been 12 hours. He obviously doesn’t care :joy:

2 Likes

I agree. I’ll have it if he doesn’t want it :wink:

2 Likes