Early Access to Android Beta - Updated TrainerRoad

On workouts done outside (but actually done inside due to lack of ant+ in new app) speed & distance are recorded in calendar on completion.

On a pure inside version they are not.

As it is clearly possible & has the fields in place will we be seeing this for indoors workouts on the new app?

Same here.

Just completed today’s workout - Baxter. It all went really well apart from the mid section going totally blank again, this time at the 15min point.

I’m really missing the middle section as I tend to use it all the time flicking back and forth throughout my rides.

Please get it working in the next release :pray:

1 Like

Did Wright Peak -1 this morning - another heart-stopping moment when the app crashed after I finished the workout…only for it to recover the workout when I re-opened.

Other oddity is that all rides that you complete on the Android app show the finish time as 12:00 AM.

3 Likes

Another workout completed, syncing message still at the top. Disabled auto rotation on OS level and no issues with the middle block going missing

1 Like

Yeah, I certainly don’t think it is the only reason that is happening, but rather is the one correlation I could find for my use case. The issue happened couple times for me during that ride and each time I righted the phone vertically into portrait mode, it fixed it so I felt compelled to share that user experience so they could at least adjust for that occurence.

2 Likes

I’ve just noticed that every single one of my workouts say they were completed at 12.00am. Obviously this isn’t the case…

3 Likes

Trying to get scroll back to April 2020.
App went blank and completely froze. No 'buttons ’ working.

1 Like

Trying to get back to October/November 2019 via calendar in top left.
Only November & December possible as selections.

And then it has no data in it.

Hitting refresh did nothing.

1 Like

Just a guess on my part - but maybe a constraint of the app is not to go back beyond a year in history? (related to issues with volume of data to sync, etc?)

2 Likes