Welcome to the main thread for reporting bugs regarding our new Beta Desktop Apps that we just released to forum users in this post. Totally New Desktop App! 🎉 🎉 🎉
We are very proud of what we have come up with, but we always value the insight of everyone here on the forum. We would love for your feedback on just about everything, and we have a handful of TrainerRoad staff that are here to help organize and push the everything through its proper channels.
We have a couple requests, first being that you use the below form when you are submitting your issues, that way we can properly track and diagnose issues.
The template is as follows:
- Platform: Windows or Mac
- Version: What beta version*
- Devices: What trainer/PM/etc
- Connection: Bluetooth or ANT+
- Mode: ERG/Resistance/Standard
*Beta version can be found under the support tab in the App. It looks just like this:
The second is that we are going to do our best to respond to everyone, and keep both the top post pinned and updated with newest release notes and fixes. Please be patient, and we’ll always keep this post up to date with everything we are doing.
Finally, thank you!! It’s really amazing we have the community here that we are capable of doing something like this, and we can’t wait to see what you think!
Current Beta App Versions:
Windows : 2019.26.0.49
Mac : 2019.26.0.45
- User reports of update banner taking a while to appear
- Update interval summaries for better readability
- Update minimal mode to be a bit smaller
- Automatic association of completed/planned rides takes a long time
- Spindown calibration for the NEO and the Direto (over ANT+) should be disabled
- Tooltip for TR workout graph shows full duration for Interval Time - Fixed 6/4/19
- Error when loading TR app for the first time - Fixed 6/3/19
- Interval and instructional text sounds don’t work in min mode - Fixed 6/3/19
- Interval stats size - Fixed 6/3/19
- Can’t use space bar to pause workout during countdown - Fixed 6/11/19
- ‘Workout Started’ text gets stuck on screen in minimal mode - Fixed 6/13/19