Cycling Memes and Jokes

Same here, until I moved in with my - now - wife. The house did grow a couple of rooms and ups, one was for the bike on the trainer as well as some other exercise related stuff.

10 years ago my wife didn’t like when I suggested taking my running gear to the hospital while she was in labor. She said something about me being an asshole. :man_shrugging:

I know this well lol

FB_IMG_1671828470833

25 Likes

Putting hints I want a new bike for xmas this year.

The bike I want:

The bike my wife gets me based on what I tell her my other bikes cost.

„I saw a new bike at Eurobike, and I want that for Christmas“ can be a very ambiguous statement!


You know who you are…

This is my new bike my wife put under the Christmas tree for me.

My brother-in-law, visiting from California with his wife and kids, remarked he knows someone who came up with the precise mathematical formula for the number of bikes to own:
(N+1)<(S-1)
Where N is the number of bikes currently owned and S is the number at which your Spouse leaves.

(Note: my wife isn’t mean, just being funny as she already approved a new bike, the acquisition of which is already in process :hugs:)

The brain knows things, we should listen to the brain

Did you tell her that everything actually starts with your bike?

I am not recalculating my watts/kg until this madness passes: When your family traditions on both sides include great food

My wife loves to bake and is really great at it. The struggle is real.

Same. I justify it as “fueling” for the spring riding season. :grin:

Same! I tell people I’d be 400lbs if I didn’t ride like I do. It’s only a little hyperbolic.

-Tim

I don’t even justify it. I only ride because eating cake is actually encouraged :+1::biking_man: