When I saw this I thought, “I’ve never bothered anyone about their tire pressure.” Then I realized that this is about fat bikes.
There seems to be a direct correlation between how big your tires are and the amount you care about tire pressure. Said another way, the bigger the tire, the more people seem to care about tire pressure.
makes sense, right?
19 or 24 bar in my 2.4" tires makes a huge difference
(in bar that’s ~1.3 or 1.7, which even sounds like a bigger difference).
But in a 25 or 28mm road tire… 72 or 77 PSI (5 or 5.3 bar) doesn’t really make a difference
LOL. That’s a good one.

When @Nate_Pearson does the programming. If 2 decimal points are good, then 16 decimal points are better right? You can never be too accurate.
@AlexWild not able to find the workout with the right IF

@varmstrong you win - this is great!!!
Yesterday:
Wife: they want me to teach a class in the San Dimas office on the Tuesday after Presidents’ Day weekend. I thought we could go down for the weekend.
Me: sounds awesome, say yes, I’ll take my bike and do the GMR climb on my bucket list
Wife: why does everything seem to come back to your bike?









