Cycling Memes and Jokes

No more group rides!

These signs went up at a local county park

The sign only applies to a single cyclist, so I think your group ride is free to wander off-trail. :upside_down_face:

You sure it couldn’t have been written “EQUEST AND CYCLISTRIANS” therefore no more group rides (unless in a long congo line)

I’ve run alongside a horse and swam with some kayaks, but I’m yet to form a merry band of misfits on a group ride….:thinking:


Saw this one on Reddit this morning.

73ex2s

53 Likes

No way they crashing a bike worth more than a car! :rofl:

Here you go… this should scratch your itch. :rofl:

image
image

Yes…but also no

Apologies if this has been posted before…

For the snow riders here…

Probably we will have one like this for LBS own by bike manufacturers at the end of 2023… :man_shrugging:

Sure possible. I almost just used the broader “Cycling Industry” at the top, but stuck with the smaller set that I was thinking of at the moment.

HA!
We were talking about this exact same thing this weekend at the work holiday party!

My wife uses our Peloton 3-4 times a week, so this doesn’t apply for us. On the other hand, our elliptical sits right next to my trainer, and it is only used to hold my sweat towel ;-p