Cycling Memes and Jokes

I audibly laughed out loud at this such that the other people in the room (non cyclists) asked what was so funny. I had to just tell them it was an inside joke that they wouldn’t understand.

I will chuckle about this for the next 6 months every day I take a sugary drink from my bottle.

Ditto, one of the best in quite a while. :rofl:

Current status:

This might have already been here but here you go

Very nice. Thanks for sharing. Wish they had some of Annemiek winning worlds :slight_smile:

how’s your day going?

My day:

(Stolen from the shit show that is twitter)

image

19 Likes

you’re right. Given the information inside an individual forum post is not enough information to have a clearer answer than “It depends”

image

51 Likes

These are the memes I stay here for!

I have been in a funk and slacking here a bit, but this one hit out of nowhere this morning :stuck_out_tongue:

Few things I wonder here…
Is this a fix speed?
What’s the gear ratio?
Can I and should I wax it?

Based on the mess, they are clearly using dino oil. Wax would save something like 50 watts on this application and be cleaner and cheaper in the long run. :grinning:

Imagine the crock pot you’d need to wax that bad boy. :joy:

……is that little grease catcher at the end a good idea for my trainer?

How I fuel zone 2 rides now….

don’t remember seeing this one in the thread, from a club feed on Strava:

Not sure when I became this old…