Cycling Memes and Jokes

No I thought I was responding to the previous post. Clicked the general reply rather than the post reply -_-

1 Like

Isn’t that the truth on pretty much everything these days.

Ride fast eat trash :sunglasses:

25 Likes

I should tattoo that…
Thats how I live. Sadly my body disagree with my choices!

5 Likes

My ‘friend’ posted this on Facebook and I tore him apart about it. Posting stuff like this enables the public to think its okay to hate on cyclists and see it as normal. I understand where we are here but sucks when these become memes for the public to share or on ‘popular’ pages.

5 Likes

Alternate universe TR.

6 Likes

IMG_2029

6 Likes

No. The insanely rich don’t get audited. I’ve heard so many stories of people buying planes and yachts and even expensive sports cars, and avoiding paying taxes on all of it. It’s the little guy that seems to be expected to come up with the money to offset their cheating. At least someone tried to get more money for the IRS to target insanely rich tax cheats, but you would have thought that they were shaking down people making $20,000 a year. Some people in ‘the media’ are great at distorting reality, and too many people are great at believing it.

8 Likes

Agree

There is a ‘post reply’ feature?

And a pissed off wife?

Yup

1 Like

I crashed cycling in Spain Jan '18. For my birthday, my wife bought a weekling cycling trip for me and my buddy. On the third day, I hit a super slick patch under a tree on a tight turn a fast downhill. Crash. Garmin alert went off but no cell reception. Finally I get to the hospital and I call the wife. “Honey, I’ve got news. First, my bike is ok. Second, doctors say I broke 2-4 ribs…”

But if my wife knew how much some of my bikes cost, she’d be relieved that it wasn’t damaged.

2 Likes

Never noticed that one on the right. Hmm… So I’ve been doing it right all along? Wow…

3 Likes

I read a while ago, that if the IRS invested certain amount (billions) in hiring new agents and other staff to support tax fraud, they would 3x the investment.

Anyway…

1 Like

If you have ever had their “guilty until proven innocent” treatment and experienced the culture that organization clearly has, you would get the joke.

1 Like

26 Likes

This is more of a political joke, or something, but I remember the whole ‘death tax’ protests in the US. People that barely have a pot to pee in were determined to end a tax they would never be subject to, but the ‘media’ they absorbed assured them that they risked losing their double wide to it, and the real truth is the people behind the drive would ‘lose’ billions, and their kids might have to get real jobs.

But back to humor(?)…

A local rider once showed up to a group ride without his bike. The same person also showed up without his shoes a couple of times. Recently, he showed up to a group ride wearing his bibs inside out. What in life is distracting him so much? He needs to focus on the important stuff, and drop all those non-biking distractions. :worried:

10 Likes

26 Likes