Dammit…a race I’m 0.03 w/kg too fast for! That’s a first
To be fair, TT’s are kind of the jorts of bike racing:
- Somehow both weird-looking and boring
- Timeless despite lack of popular suppport
- Exponentially worse when wet
- Translates well to gravel racing
- Only a couple of lengths that everyone can really agree upon
- Hard to pull off well (unless you’re really rich and DGAF)
I was going to eat more pizza to increase the kg side of the equation
That does sound like more fun.
I also recommend more beer.
Whats the equivalent of the beer mile in road cycling
TTT = Taco Time Trial
Now that sounds like my kind of race.
Others that come to mind:
- Hot Dog Crit (about the food to nosh, not the course shape )
- Hot Wing Worlds (spicy chicken feeds on the weekly crusher)
you could be a great standup comedian with this bit…real narrow audience of athletic hipsters would be into it.
Not a meme, but the best kit I saw yesterday during Pelotonia in Columbus, OH. I didn’t look, so I don’t know how anatomically accurate the front was. Hopefully it wasn’t as explicit as this news item from a couple of days ago.
Alright TR geeks. Which workout closest to what is on the screen? Maybe Monitor?
Looks to be Pitfall on the Atari 2600. Baller indeed back in the day! Maybe TR should name a workout “Pitfall”