Cycling Memes and Jokes

Cyclist traces Nirvana album cover on Adelaide streets for 30th anniversary of Nevermind

I was half expecting the guy to be wearing a flanno with a long sleeve T shirt underneath ( thumbs torn through the sleeve cuffs) and a pair of cut-off army surplus pants. :laughing:

9 Likes

23 Likes

51 Likes

Not a meme per se, but a screenshot from YouTube I had while training. What on earth was the commentator trying to say?

1 Like

15 Likes

that move was magical?

1 Like

47 Likes

Perfection

28 Likes

Is that abbreviation for wanker?

3 Likes

you know Wahoo and vowels an all - I would say yes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

edit: looks like merlin now have stock in the UK Continental GP5000 S TR Folding Road Tyre - 700c | Merlin Cycles

22 Likes

21 Likes

24 Likes

54 Likes

When my bike with parts on back order actually arrives I might be able to look back and laugh but at the moment it’s all too raw…

5 Likes

I have two new (packaged) Shimano 11 speed chains in my garage. If I put them both on eBay right now, I think I could clear my mortgage!

6 Likes

ive been waiting on my LBS getting spokes for over 10 months now to build up a wheel for my fixed gear. On the other hand if i sold the part mtb drivetrain sitting in my garage i could buy out the LBS just to be petty!
EDIT: Before I get attacked, I know its not actually his fault

5 Likes

I’ve got a set of Shimano brake pads, an 11 speed cassette, and 2 new chains. Trying to figure out which Island I want to buy! LOL

8 Likes

Buy Russia or France. Then you can sell gas to us Brits at astronomical wholesale prices and maybe, just maybe, you’ll have enough to buy something from the Specialized S-Works range. :wink:

16 Likes