Cycling Memes and Jokes

(stolen from u/smallmicroegg on Reddit.)

19 Likes

My lbs has stacks of chains right now

They are dragons holding a gold treasure!

3 Likes

As in ‘chains to lock your bike to an object’, type chains? :wink:

1 Like

They’ll steal the chain and leave the bike!

3 Likes

More than one meaning for TSS?!

2 Likes

Ok here’s one:

“I didn’t put a suspension fork on my gravel bike, because I thought that people would Lauf at me”.

Geddit?

8 Likes

Toxic Shock Syndrome?

3 Likes

60 Likes

(credit to midpack_memes on Instagram)

49 Likes

I’m gonna need a “locals only” version for our cx park here, which was a garbage dump before being repurposed for cyclocross.

2 Likes

I work in water quality and at work, TSS means “Total Suspended Solids” (and you don’t want more of that kind of TSS! :joy:)
Have to keep switching my mind between work and hobby mode lol

11 Likes

From the Feedback Sports booth at Sea Otter Classic:

38 Likes

I wonder if they will also release rll cl for diesel smoke in your face

7 Likes

lol are you in Louisville Ky? They built “America’s first CX park” here for worlds aaaaand it’s still mostly a garbage dump

1 Like

Hey now, that’s OUR garbage dump you’re talking about.

Unfortunately, it’s now overrun with homeless as the situation here has gotten much, much worse in the last two years.

1 Like

The worlds in Luxembourg (where MVdP won? On green Michelins) was also landfill. Hence as the weekend wore on the top dressing wore away and more puncture happened.

3 Likes

WvA won and he was also the one on green Dugast /Michelins. He got them from Niels Albert who inherited the tires from his granddad :slight_smile: Ok maybe not the last bit but he did get the tires from Niels Albert and they had not been produced for 15-17 years.

Knew it was one of them.

Please, the combined sale of Russia and France does not get you anywhere near the folding required for a new S-Works bike.

Stupidity-Works…

That’s what the S stands for.

I say this owning some Muppet-Works products myself, just not the bikes, I have a functioning brain.

2 Likes