Cycling Memes and Jokes

19 Likes

27 Likes

Having Math be the arrow works on so many levels. Well done! Really enjoyed this one.

2 Likes

Absolutely love xkcd!!

1 Like

I shared this with my data sciences guys yesterday and hilarious to see it here on TR Meme thread. Chapeau !!

2 Likes

This hits home hard… :rofl:

:camera: burritocyclist • Instagram photos and videos. Burritocyclist

17 Likes

I feel like these jokes are going over my head since I have missed all of the Olympics so far. :unamused::unamused:

1 Like

they took the ramp out for the mens race, MVDP forgot and crashed. The lead rider in the womens race did some dodgy braking and the rider behind had to skip off the ramp to avoid going in the back. In a nutshell

3 Likes

Slight aside, but does anyone else think it’s exceptionally patronising that they left the ramp in for the women’s race when it wasn’t there for the men?

4 Likes

It’s not patronising - conditions on track changed significantly between events. Had it not rained all night before ladies’ event, the ramp wouldn’t be there.

16 Likes

believe they closed some of the A lines elsewhere as well due to the weather, not due to them being women

4 Likes

Ah, that actually makes a lot of sense, thanks. I didn’t realise that was the rationale and I couldn’t find an explanation anywhere.

Anyway have a meme to keep the thread on track (stolen from Midpack_memes on IG)

19 Likes

Feel the need to post this…

6 Likes

41 Likes

keep this handy for AT public beta

3 Likes

I’m always looking for new metrics to blame for my poor performance. Since I got my PM, I’m down to non-aero bike and rolling resistance, probably because of poor road quality around my house.

15 Likes

Feel? We don’t feel around here, we use AI!

3 Likes

Looking at the 3rd set after nailing the first one like:

17 Likes

10 Likes