Cycling Memes and Jokes

Longhorn fans are giddy. I don’t understand why. If you can’t win in the Big12, I’m clueless as to how you think you’re better off in the SEC.

4 Likes

Something about the right to lose in the conference title game and still maybe make the playoffs. Something about not having to subsidize (carry) the whole conference financially. Pretty sure its not about the Wins and Losses they expect. But hey, maybe they’ll get Vandy on their schedule.

1 Like

Do you like your socks spotty or yellow? LOL! I just ordered a pair! FYI, I have zero financial interest or any other interest in this particular enterprise!

The FB advertising monster put this in front of me and I bit hard on it. I’m begging the moderator’s indulgence here;. if you wish search up so shopsockysoc you will find this site.

4 Likes

This one is all you.

2 Likes

After spacing out during a long VO2 interval during one of chads deep dives …

14 Likes

7 Likes

I just posted this in the air quality thread, so forgive the double-dipping, but it’s too good not to share in general :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Top work by the Specsavers social media team :+1:

31 Likes

More team pursuit:

233545263_3023342664600935_727428064034647559_n

20 Likes

Ganna is the new Chuck Norris. Change names and all the memes/jokes still work.

4 Likes

Ganna > Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

When the workout text starts telling you to do all kinds of weird cadence drills but you’re on a dumb trainer:
Capture-76

20 Likes

Does the gradual increase in cadence due to my trainer’s thermal drift count as a drill? I think it does.

12 Likes

From a satirical news website.

18 Likes

Can someone explain?

2 Likes

If you look at the video of the crash the Danish rider is pretty much heads down and rides into the back of the GB rider.

Specsavers Optical Group Ltd is a British multinational optical retail chain, which operates mainly in the UK, Ireland, Australasia and the Nordic countries. They have a series of humorous adverts with someone making a visual mistake along with the tag line: Should have gone to Specsavers.

9 Likes

Thanks. I was also missing something there as a non European. Lot funnier now.

3 Likes

Thank you! I didn’t get it either but thought I was just dumb.

3 Likes

That’s freaking great. Here I am suffering “on the rivit”, sweat flying off my face when coach Chad is trying to talk to me about Vo2 intervals and I’m about to puke and and wondering if I have 10 watts to spend on eating a gel block. Only to to get passed (virtually) by an old guy on a hybrid…

Welcome to your 50’s!

At least I’m lapping the guys on their couch.

7 Likes

No problem - there’s a lot of the US cultural/sports references I don’t get either.

2 Likes