Cycling Memes and Jokes

This whole Trump saga is going to provide soooooo much meme potential…

:popcorn: :popcorn::popcorn:

4 Likes

Some great replies to Dr Hutch’s tweet:

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

It’s like 8 posts above yours!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

doh

Lose Like a Winner, Transitions, Pacing & More with Sika Henry – Ask a Cycling Coach 283

When I first saw the title of the latest episode for a moment I was afraid this one is about politics :laughing:
There seems to be one candidate in US who could give us lessons about losing it like a winner! Or maybe I just ask my 4 year old.

7 Likes

I love this :grin::+1:t2::rofl:

62 Likes

Can this be a politics free area? I just want cycling fun.

17 Likes

It is politics free… it’s a simple and elegant pun on a persons name… hilarious

13 Likes

I haven’t seen a single comment, that was political in a sense of deprecating one or the other candidate.

8 Likes

Who wants a couple of empty bottles anyway?

1 Like

The last 5-6 jokes have all been political or political undertones. Nothing ruins a good thread like politics and religion

9 Likes

Bikes & religion havin’ a great time!

Also, a politician & a bike havin’ a great time!

8 Likes

If we stop with politics, can we please NOT go back to men in fishnet? :flushed::joy:

15 Likes

Bikes, politics, and religion have been intertwined since man learned to track stand on two wheels. Get used to it.

12 Likes

I don’t have to get used to it. It’s against forum rules.

3 Likes

So I re-read the forum rules and don’t see how the above posts break any of the 4.

They are all in good fun, cycling related, and topical humor while not poking any more fun at individuals than many of the previous posts over the past couple years. They’ve garner higher than the typical amount of likes so people seem to have enjoyed them

13 Likes

13 Likes

I don’t know if someone has posted this before

18 Likes