Beers with Chad with special guest host Nate (that’s me!)

Chad with the giggles at the end is priceless.

Thanks for the laughs guys, I really need this today. :rofl:

4 Likes

Best laugh I’ve had all lockdown. That was spectacular!

5 Likes

I was doing Pettit while watching and my wife made fun of me for chortling like an idiot.

Worth it.

2 Likes

Watching this, it’s beautiful man

1 Like

“You drink Like a college boy”

1 Like

Exactly what we need during this pandemic. Looking forward to next week.

Watched it this morning while I was on the trainer…go to love that Nate basically filled that goblet to the top and then drank a whole bottle of red wine in 15 minutes…wonder how he is feeling this morning?

3 Likes

I’m a little late to the party here. Searched on Instagram and couldn’t find it. Is it gone already, or do I just not know how to use Instagram?

Edit. Found it. That was gold. :rofl: And holy crap Nate drinks fast!

1 Like

Watching again for good measure.

Nate: “I feel like I’m doing irreplaceable bran damage.”

8 Likes

@Nate_Pearson was all worried he was damaging the brand. There were 500+ of us watching LIVE.
That was honestly EXACTLY what i needed after a completely shit week. Glad someone could put a smile on our faces heading into the long weekend.
We need more of this, and I wish other companies would do the same rather than the standard PR BS we get 99% of the time.

nice work guys.

16 Likes

I joined Instagram just so I could watch this, and I have no regrets. That was excellent.

2 Likes

I really like how Jonathan hosts the podcast but Nate’s vibe is so much better for beers with Chad. The more off the rails this gets the better :joy::joy:

17 Likes

So hilarious and fun - I think we need to do this on a format that all can contribute - even if we have to mute all i fee like the video stream would be hilarious.

More like

6 Likes

Snoop-a-loop!

(Love that movie :wink: )

My main take-away from this event is that if TR ever hosts an after party for some race or event, it is an event that should not be missed :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I know one person who would probably miss most of it. :wink:

Ppsshhhaaaa! I’m never the first to leave!

1 Like

This is true. While not everyone at TR likes to party, there is a solid crew that really enjoys it. Our parties are fun.

6 Likes