Happy Friday Everyone

I’m happy it’s Friday, are you? :smiley:

Are you happy it’s Friday?
  • Yes :slightly_smiling_face:
  • Maybe :face_with_monocle:
  • No :frowning:
  • I would be happy but everyone keeps telling me my FTP is set too high :scream:
  • I would be happy but TR won’t sell me a polarised plan :rage:
  • Only Beers With Chad can make me happy :crazy_face:

0 voters

Feel free to contribute to the thread as un-seriously as you like!

4 Likes

Weeks like this make me almost want to become a drinker :stuck_out_tongue:

But I could be quite happy to live vicariously though Coach Chad and a host having one heckuva time for me instead :wink:

4 Likes

I’ve been drinking whiskey every day…think it’s caught up though, feel like crap today. 3x20 on the calendar though. :scream:

3 Likes

Yeeeeoooouch!

1 Like

Happy Friday!

I see your beers with Chad and raise you one,

4 Likes

Its Friday and I have Junction -1 on the calendar. I am thinking if I nail it I will celebrate with some whiskey. I figure the whiskey will also be good fueling for Tarlac +3 in the morning…if I fail that workout my punishment will be reading the newest 500 posts on the thread that will not die

4 Likes

It is Friday, the sun is shining, and the temperature is finally above freezing in Texas!!! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Why has Whiskey got an ‘e’ in it? Not the good stuff then? :wink:

Not Scottish or a Canadian then?

Or if English prefer American or Irish Whiskey.

1 Like

No, I’m American.

I do drink Scotch whisky, and have a good selection (Glenfarclas 25, Glenlivet 18, Glendronach 15 Revival, Balvenie 17 double wood, Balvenie 15 sherry cask, Glenmorangie 18, Auchentoshen three wood, Glenrothes 18, Mortlach 16), but this week has been American whiskey (Bourbon and Rye). :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s Friday and I decided to do the Uber Pretzel tomorrow instead of my planned Lion Rock and Juneau -1 this weekend so, whiskey for me! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lockdown or no lockdown it’s still a Friday which makes me happy!

3 Likes