Beers with Chad with special guest host Nate (that’s me!)

I love how @Nate_Pearson started with “I’m not really in the mood for drinking”… Next minute. WOW! :wine_glass: :beer: :beer: :beer: It was both entertaining and funny. Glad you guys are comfortable enough to let your guard down like this. I believe the consensus is, we all enjoyed it.
Just wondering what your wife thought when she picked you up??? :joy:

3 Likes

Amen!

My wife likes it when I drink because I loosen up. I don’t drink very often.

7 Likes

Can we have a SAFE WORD? @Jonathan could monitor the number viewing and the %age squirming and social [media] isolate the inebriated? I suggest: CHILLOW

1 Like

Haven’t seen it advertised this week - is it on tomorrow?

1 Like

Yes, with Amber :+1:

3 Likes

Quarantini time!
:cocktail:

1 Like

Not a big Instagram user… how do I know when it starts, how do I join the stream, and how do I submit a question?

Thanks!!

Follow TrainerRoad. When it’s live at 2pm Pacific you’ll see a live icon over the TR logo on the top section of your app (stories)

2 Likes

“Pulp Fiction with Muppets. So horrifying, yet so fluffy”. That pretty much killed me.

Bravo @chad !!! :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

pesky customers again… I’ve got 24 hours, right?

2 Likes

I’m looking for the replay but can’t find it. Do others see it?

Just showed up:

The one next to DCRainmaker

1 Like

Ha! I should have waited 60 seconds more. Thanks.

1 Like

was about to post too LOL and then it appeared, next time I’ll scroll the top story bar

1 Like

Can we re- listen to this anywhere ? I missed it :scream::sob:

Unless someone stealth captured it, nope. These live videos have a 24 hour life on IG. After that, they’re gone forever.

F O R E V E R :ghost::ghost:

1 Like

guess i missed what sounds like a cracker!!!

@Nate_Pearson why are the beers with chad only available on Instagram? Why not put them on YouTube?

1 Like

Liability… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes