Beers with Chad! Instagram Live Happy Hour

Thanks, I need to pace my drinking…

1 Like

Do I open a second one for the restart?

1 Like

has it started yet? I just signed up for IG… I don’t know this app yet

Yup, rolling now.

I see nothing on Instagram. Got the trainerroad page open to the videos section.

Mobile access is all that worked for me.

I couldn’t find how to access on PC.

1 Like

I see nothing on Instagram, have had it open since 2PM PT

PC doesn’t let you watch live standard unfortunately

2 Likes

Those having issues, you need to be in the mobile app. Open the profile @trainerroad , and then click on the “profile picture” this will add you to the live stream

3 Likes

SUPER frustrating. Way to go Facebook - make sure to force us onto your app.

Anyway, love this new idea - hope it sticks around!

1 Like

That was great

1 Like

He was pretty drunk at the end, lol.

That beer was pretty much wine at 13%.

12 Likes

I really enjoyed this event - Thanks! I would attend again.

1 Like

That was great…was only able to half-pay attention as I was also working, but enjoyed it.

But a dessert beer @ 13%? Nope…hard pass for me. :crazy_face: :beer:

1 Like

I wanted to express my deep appreciation for Chad’s serious comment about being closer to people during this time of the pandemic. The community that TR fosters is a very significant relief from the anxieties of the present reality. Truly, thank you.

24 Likes

Basically a half bottle of wine in about 20 mins. Chad needs to work on his tolerance :joy::rofl:
Congrats on your honorable mention on binge drinking :muscle:t3:

2 Likes

Thanks for all the great work the entire TR team is putting forth. This was a lot of fun and much needed during these uncertain times. Well done and Cheers!

2 Likes

There needs to be COVID binge drinking workout Easter egg in the catalogue. Like if you complete 3 Mary Austin’s your next workout automatically loads w/ special hydration instructions from Chad. :beer::beer::beer:

3 Likes

Some more great content guys :+1:

Sounds cool, too bad I was at work. But, I did ride after. Then had 2x5% beers to catch up.