Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast Training
Running Out of Matches, VO2 Training for Steady State Athletes and More – Ask a Cycling Coach 151
How to avoid running out of “matches”, should steady state athletes skip VO2 training, a testing protocol for different positions and more in the Episode 151 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
Topics covered in this episode
- TrainerRoad’s new fitness testing protocol
- How much difference can you expect in FTP on your TT bike?
- What is the difference between saddle soreness and saddle sores
- How to treat saddle sores
- How to test power output in different positions
- Should steady state athletes skip VO2 work?
- Is it bad to do an interval workout after a long ride?
- Are “matches” real?
- How to get more matches for cycling
- Can you cram train for fitness?
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.