Nate had a day of ups and downs at Leadville, but did he get his sub-9 hour goal? Coach Chad and Jonathan will review Nate’s performance, debate whether altitude training masks are effective or not, and dig into how pelvic tilt affects power output. Join us live for Episode 170 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast!
Topics covered in this episode
- What went right and what went wrong at Leadville for Nate
- Why Leadville is so hard to pace
- What Chad and Jonathan learned about crewing
- The podcast hosts next big event
- Do altitude training masks work?
- The science behind altitude training
- How does pelvic tilt affect power output?
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.