Join us live for Episode 160 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast! We’re going to analyze what Geoff Kabush did to get third place at Dirty Kanza, discuss whether running is a good form of cross-training, and dig deep into overtraining.
Topics covered in this episode
- How to register for the 40k TT challenge
- What it takes to race Dirty Kanza
- Safety tips for cyclists on the road
- Carson City Off-Road Preview
- How to get rid of “hot spots” while riding
- How to return to training after injury
- Does running make you a faster cyclist?
- How to organize the best cycling events
- How to push through hard workouts
- What are the signs of overtraining
- Three stages of overtraining
- How to avoid overtraining
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.