How your body type and muscle fiber composition relates to your cycling training, improving your power and speed on descents, how to train for repeatability in races and more in Episode 277 of The Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- How your body type relates to your cycling training
- How to train for repeatability in a race
- Adjusting your training when life gets stressful
- Improving your power and speed on descents
- How oval chainrings affect power meter readings
- The difference between a warm-up and an opener
- Why weightlifting can help your muscular endurance
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com