Who's training on Christmas day then?

Eclipse on tap for XMas, gotta get it in early because we use christmas day to fly to Nebraska to visit my wife’s family. Also need to because my parents make an obscene amount of food on XMas eve and I need to burn some of that off lol

1 Like

Wife cleared the morning workout. Kiddo won’t wake up early as she’s not really aware yet, so 45 min Carter it is.

1 Like

It’ll be either Garfield or Mount Field. And maybe a run if I’m feeling enthusiastic.

1 Like

Yep, I’m starting TBII MV tomorrow, so Im going to try to squeeze in a ramp test when things are quiet.

1 Like

Petite +1 on Christmas Day…I figure I’ll get to it around 1500 after I get off work

1 Like

1st ramp test on the new Kickr Core on the schedule. Started using my early Christmas present 2 weeks ago but wanted to delay the ramp test to make sure I had a handle on how it operated.

Up early to go watch the grandkids open their gifts then back home to workout and nap before heading back eat. Wife has no problem with me heading out the shed to workout while she preps food, infact she prefers that to me helping on the meal front.

2 Likes

Ramp test for me! After many weeks of sickness I’d be happy if I stayed at the same FTP.

20 Likes

Recover week on SSB1 and on the no ride day! Couldn’t have timed that one better!

1 Like

Come on guys one day off training won’t hurt will it, I plan to sit down with a big G&T and a few chocolates :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ramp test first thing. If my FTP goes up +10 I truly believe Coach Chad is Santa!!!

4 Likes

Ramp Test and the start of SSB II scheduled for Christmas Day.

1 Like

I’m so glad its just not me then who doesnt think its a crime to train on Christmas Day :muscle: And to all those who would like to train but fear divorce, I too would be in the same boat if senior management wasnt on nights:joy::joy:
Have a wonderful Christmas you beautiful masochists!!!

4 Likes

Since I have the week off I’m going pretty hefty on the workouts. Hope to get a workout in before everyone wakes up. :smiley:

1 Like

14 Likes

No training on Christmas Day here. Planned SSB1 so that Christmas week is rest week and have moved the Tuesday workout to Monday to allow for a busy Christmas Day. We’re hosting (I’m cooking) and going to the Christmas service at our church so it’s already going to be hectic enough!

I’ve had some gastric issues for a couple of days, and with a Boxing Day 10 on the calendar, I need to get some spin in my legs…

I’ll do an easy spin on the rollers just to get the legs moving

Petite scheduled. 26th is off. Then I cram in TSS before I head to Asia on the 31st.

Hoping to ride to my sister’s whilst my wife drives our baby across. Won’t be much but I’ll take it!

I’m being allowed out on the bike for an hour on Christmas morning. Won’t be able to do much, but I’ll take what I can get before the inevitable food coma sets in later in the day. Couple of steep hills and a 1km rolling strava segment that I really want to try and get the KOM for.