Where's my 'Career' gone?

I haven’t used TR since last August (I know, I know…) I have to use the desktop app on my laptop since I don’t have internet in my training space. The laptop app updated when I opened it and now there is a ‘Calendar’ in the space where (if I remember it correctly - not a given!) I used to have my ‘Career’ and where I could look back at my past glories. Now I can’t find these without going to the internet website where the ‘Past Rides’ is exceedingly cumbersome because it takes ages to scroll back any period and the pages revert to the latest if you open a past ride and then try to go back to the list.

Am I overlooking something on the desktop app., where I could see my old workouts?

Have you looked at the “Calendar”? It is likely the better place to see what I think you want to see.

1 Like

Hey @Tardus, a lot has changed since we last saw you on TR! :wink:

We implemented a new feature we call the TrainerRoad Calendar, which is the new “Career” page basically. You can find it here: - TrainerRoad

You can learn more about it and all of its features here:

1 Like

TL;DR for you:

• New calendar was added, it is great and has many functions.
  • Not all people liked it and complained they did.
  • Old view is not coming back.
  • Take time to get to know how to use the new calendar and you will learn to love it.

It is 50 minutes, but a good overview (plenty of improvements since then):