Desktop Calendar Not Showing Upcoming Workouts

Apologies if this has been raised before I did a couple searches, but nothing came up. I’m having an issue with the desktop PC app not showing any upcoming workouts on the calendar, while my online calendar is filled–any ideas?

It lags a bit and pulls the info a bit slower than I’d like. Have you verified the Calendar after maybe a minute or two?

1 Like

I hadn’t opened it in a awhile ago that was my assumption, but it hasn’t seemed to update leaving it open for awhile both times (the second time actually running a workout)–the first time had the refresh circle going, but the second time didn’t and me clicking on it didn’t seem to do anything.

1 Like

OK, probably worth contacting support@trainerroad.com for a direct review and answer.

try to do what support told me for a similar case

Clearing app data restarts your app, so there is no corrupt data causing strange bugs.

Here’s how to delete your TrainerRoad AppData

1. Open the Windows explorer, and insert %localappdata% into the search bar
  2. Scroll down until you find a folder name TrainerRoadData
  3. Right-click that folder and select “delete”
  4. Empty the Recycle Bin

A new folder will be generated automatically the next time you open up the TrainerRoad app and the software will sync anything that was stored on the server.

TIP: Make sure to completely close out of your TR app every time you are done with the app. This helps to eliminate potential corrupt data occur.

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll give this a go tonight.

Third time was the charm - - the refresh icon fired up when I opened it again so I just let it do its thing for quite awhile and even got a software update which I was expecting on the other two attempts so I think it’s sorted itself out now… hopefully. :grinning:

2 Likes