What Beer are you enjoying?

Glass to match the beer - #win.

4 Likes

Pretty good for a N/A - only one I’ve found that tastes of real beer

4 Likes

Hope I can find that locally.

For those in the UK you can get it in Waitrose

I have finally found something that allows me to join this thread - a non-alcoholic gluten-free lager!

Free Damm is actually quite nice and pretty much sin free too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The quest for non- alcoholic brew continues. Weird Weather

4 Likes

How was it?

Was actually pretty good!

1 Like

Beer in a wine glass? Refreshing bar stop after a few hours riding in the hills around Barcelona.

6 Likes

I was not allowed to buy this for $20 :cry:

2 Likes

Pleasantly surprised by this:

One of those “beer randomizer” deals (that is, asked my wife to pick up beer and didn’t specify any kind).

I’m not usually impressed by session IPAs, but this one at least has decent flavor to match the bitterness.

5 Likes

I don’t understand….it is in the cart. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

5 liters for under $20, and it doesn’t require a round trip ticket to Munich. That’s a deal, right?!

2 Likes

Sound logic.

Go get it. :beer:

1 Like

You weren’t allowed to buy one?

In that case go and buy two :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

yes!

1 Like

First time visiting Germany, I arrived with horrible jet lag but was determined to stay up in order to get on the local schedule. Espresso wasn’t doing anything. Then went to the Hofbräu Haus and I swear there was something in that beer that lit me up like a christmas tree and kept the party going until the wee hours of the morning. They also had a live band but the musicians were spread out around the beer hall for real-life surround sound - the one and only time I’ve experienced this and it was super cool!

2 Likes

May have already posted this but here is a blast from the past - August 10, 2019:

My wife and I had a great time sitting outside in the biergarten, of course we had to ask about open seats at tables and ended up at one with a guy from Wisconsin that had just retired from Trek. The first time I went to Munich and Hofbrau Haus was 1989, on my first trip to Europe.

1 Like

Washed the bike today:

And had to obey the apron. Was happy to find this at the grocery store:

The beer I discovered in Mt Shasta last month!

4 Likes

In Cincy for a work event….stopped at the Moerlein Lager House for dinner. Although I am an Ale fan, it was nice to get a good selection of something other than the usual IPA’s.

These were all quite good.

4 Likes