Wahoo ELEMNT Custom Alerts Added

A quick look seems to finally add a feature set that Elemnt users have begged for over many years.

13 Likes

Its so great this update! However, it keeps alerting that my screen has too many vowels on it.

2 Likes

ET FUD :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Hm, was hoping for Wordle integration.

3 Likes

sadly no Andriod update for the companion app yet, so cant set these up with Android yet :frowning:

Well, heck… that sucks (for me at least :wink: )

As soon as this update is available, I am setting this as a nutrition reminder.

4 Likes

Works on iOS for me except that the option to disable and mute from settings screen on my Roam isn’t there but it works otherwise. Set it up as a nutrition reminder as well.

1 Like

Now a way to control garmin radar headlights…

1 Like

I wonder if they finally fixed the freezing issue when it syncs over Wifi? Nice little bug they introduced with the update that sped up the page changes.

So much better than my current plan of using a lap timer. I hope it is on the OG bolt.

I just got the Android APP updated. :slight_smile:

To think that I was at one point on the verge of selling my Bolt and replacing it with a Garmin… just for this feature.

6 Likes

I had to manually update the android app. It didn’t auto-update as usual. Once done and updating the firmware on the Bolt 2 it’s all working as described in GP’L’s video.

This is great! I can think of all sorts of uses, from regular nutrition reminders to one-off alerts for controls on audax rides at fixed distances. Keen to experiment :+1:

2 Likes

Like what I see. Hoping Wahoo will add in elevation targets soon.