The difference between your VO2 Max power and Max 1 minute power, how to get the most benefit from your training zones, why training can make you lightheaded and more in Episode 267 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
Youtube Live Video:
Topics covered in this episode:
- Etiquette tips for doing TrainerRoad’s Outside Workouts
- Why you can handle higher blood sugar levels during exercise
- The difference between your VO2 Max power and Max 1 minute power
- How to get the most benefit from your training zones
- Training tips for mountain bike time trials
- Why athletes may get light-headed when standing quickly
- How to best use extra training time in your week
- Is it ok to yell expletives during a workout?
- How to fit a weekly race into your Mid-Volume Training Plan
- Where you can find information about local races
- How to fuel for early morning workouts