We now have a super sweet training calendar on www.TrainerRoad.com!
On the web
- Add our training plans directly on the calendar (You can adjust the training days)
- Add triathlon training plans that include the swim/run workouts
- Plan non-TR workouts like outside rides, runs, swims, and “other” workouts
- Add annotations to your calendar to track things like travel, rest, sickness or general notes
- Mark workouts as races with A, B, and C priority
You can drag and drop workouts around, push weeks out and see how your training stress trends all the way up to your A race.
In the app (Mac support coming soon)
- See what your next workout is and tap on it to open it (Super quick to launch workouts)
- Read link to your annotations online
We’re working on full app calendar support. You’ll see these features roll out over the coming weeks.
You can view it today if you go to your career page at www.trainerroad.com/career.
We’ve had a lot of great feedback while
Here’s a summary of the stuff we’re going to add based on your feedback. This is a high level as all the details aren’t fully fleshed out. This list is subject to change as we learn more and it’s not in order of priority.
Don’t tie plan start date to a specific workout, let you move the plan start date.Completed
Automatically add past plans to the calendarCompleted and TSS graphs so that you can tell when plans started. (still working on this one)
Make completed workouts feel more impactful (the small green check mark isn’t enough).Completed
Show swimming in yards or meters depending on your settingsCompleted
Copy, cut, paste workoutsCompleted
Collapsable TSS graph so you can see more of your calendarCompleted
Recurring events! TR or outside!Completed
- View races on your TSS graph
- View plan starts on your TSS graph
- Months (or something like that) displayed on the TSS graph to give more context.
- Time for Swimming, this will impact your weekly total time
- Make the start of a plan more apparent on the calendar
Pushed for now but we’ll still do these (we’re working on desktop app updates)
- Show a percentage bar that represents how far you are through a plan
- Show just bike, run, swim, or other TSS on the TSS graph
- Select specific weeks of a plan when you add them (so you could just do weeks 4-8).
- Specify time of day of a workout, this is for iCal/Google/Exchange sync.
Run/Bike/Swim breakdown in weekly summaryCompleted
Thanks to everyone who’s supported us over the years! We’ve got a vision of where we want to go and Calendar has enabled a lot of it to happen.
Thanks to everyone who also helped us test the calendar while in beta.