Trainer Road is only scheduling one workout for me per week

I’m about to to start Base Phase 1, Week 6. Afterwards is Base Phase 2, Week 7, which is the Ramp Test. TR is only scheduling 1 workout per week. How can I get it to bump up the frequency?

Hey @everybodykurts,

This certainly looks like a bug. The lowest volume plans we have are three days per week, so you should never have just one workout per week.

I would recommend re-processing your Plan Builder plan to see if that properly schedules your workouts… To do that:

1. Go to the start annotation for your Plan Builder plan and click on it.
  2. Select “Delete Plan.” This will delete your plan, but leave the events that you added on your Calendar
  3. Go to Training Plans > Plan Builder and run through the setup again.
  4. When prompted, click “Import Events” so that all of your events on your calendar are pulled into your new Plan Builder plan
  5. Apply

If you are still experiencing issues after your reprocess your plan, go ahead and reach out to our Support Team at support@trainerroad.com and they would be happy to take a closer look :+1:.

So basically I have to start my plan over again? Nooooooooooooooo.

Backdate the plan when you run through plan builder. Whatever start date you had for the original plan, leave that the same and you should start out right where you left off. This process should only take about 5 minutes, tops, and you’ll be up and running again!

2 Likes

Set your start date as the date you previously started your plan and it will adjust appropriately :slight_smile:

Since all your events will be saved, this whole process should be very quick :+1:.

Aren’t you about to start Base Phase 1 anyway…

Also just back date it.

I started a new plan and backdated it… beginning Base Phase 2 next week. Thanks for your help everybody!