(TR approved) Can you spare 30 mins for a chat please?

Hi,

I’m looking for a few people who would be happy to help me with a cycling specific hypnosis/mind based resource I’m putting together.

All I would need from you is an hour or so of your time for a call so that I can get some feedback about common issues/problems (physical and mental) regarding training/competing, etc. and you will get free access to the resource for some feedback.

I’m a Clinical and Performance Hypnotherapist based in the UK, and what I’m hoping to put together will be a really detailed resource which will provide huge benefits on and off the bike whether it’s to help training, during competition, as well as deliver health benefits/help with injuries, etc.

Please PM me here or email me at jamie@9hypnotherapy.com.

Many, many thanks in advance.

1 Like

This post has been reviewed and approved by TrainerRoad representatives.

1 Like

It was still hidden for me until I hit ‘View ignored content’.

Yeah, I am having trouble bringing it all the way back.

(You get what you pay for with free help :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

Thanks @mcneese.chad! My cock up, I should have mentioned in the first post that Id checked with Nate that it was ok to ask for help with this on the forum.

1 Like

I think this one should show up now.

2 Likes

Thanks @Nate_Pearson!!

Can someone please explain Britishisms to me?

1 Like

I believe in other parts its a balls up. I think it’s all down to ones individual preference old chap.

Thanks for the replies and PMs so far. Im still keen to speak to more people if possible! @mcneese.chad?

1 Like

Had some really useful chats this week, thanks to everyone who has made time to talk with me. Still need 5 or so more people if anyone can help please. Cheers!!

1 Like

@Peter :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::smiley::joy: