Amazed by all the chat about cooling mats for sleeping, over here in the Uk most folk use different tog ratings duvets and open or close a window. Get decent curtains so no need for sleeping with an eye mask!
I’m of the KISS principle for sleeping, Nats sleep routine sounds like a lot of added stress and faff!
Lol I hope to get up to reno and tandem ramp test could be fun. We could do it live and it would be like that scene from stepbrother were you only see nate and then randomly I pop my head out from the side:)
As it sounded a little bitter sweet for some reason, I’ll suggest it’s either Jon at a new job, or his wife and they’re moving away. I’ll take a tr subscription
“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training . It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
I am begging to come around to why the low volume plans are actually so effective. Having a plan that allows for natural recovery, rather than us trying to force too much in and force recovery (but just disrupting the natural cycle) and limiting long term adaption, will make you faster.
looking back over my calendar I can see when I felt the fastest (and was actually really fast), I was actually doing less, eating more and not stepping on a scale obsessively!