SARMS are banned substances surrounded by plenty of confusion, so what do we actually know about them? Tune in for a deep dive into SARMS, DIY nutrition products that are cheap and accessible, and how to reduce inflammation but still prioritize recovery.
Join us live on YouTube tomorrow at 8:00am Pacific, or catch it afterward on YouTube or your favorite podcast app!
Topics Covered in This Episode
- What are SARMS and why are they illegal?
- Are SARMS steroids?
- What are the side effects of SARMS?
- How much inflammation is too much?
- Why inflammation is necessary to getting stronger and faster
- Are antioxidants bad for recovery?
- Do NSAIDS blunt recovery?
- Should you lick your heart rate strap?
- How to use Plan Builder if you don’t have a race on your calendar?
- Strength training without a gym
- How to identify limiters
- Ultra-distance training with short workouts
- How to train for a Gran Fondo
- How to change training plan volume with TrainerRoad
- DIY cheap nutrition options
- Why we produce mucus when training
- Does blackcurrant make you faster?