Stage race pro tips, training for long events, muscle activation for proper mechanics and more is all covered in Episode 240 of The Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
Youtube Live Video:
Topics covered in this episode:
- How to plan your training for a season with multiple A races
- How to fit weight training into your cycling season
- Pro tips for muscle activation and correct mechanics
- Does Olympic distance triathlon training translate to the full distance?
- How to find your identity as a cyclist
- Dealing with sore legs after a mid-ride break
- Pro tips to develop a stage race strategy
- Questions from the YouTube Live Chat