November 7, 2018
Training for a single event is straightforward, but what about a whole season of racing? Join us live for a discussion on this, fitting commuting into a training plan, how to build explosive power and more in Episode 184 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast!
Youtube Live Video:
Topics covered in this episode:
- Hydration tips for mountain biking
- Why locked out suspension might not actually be faster
- How to use skiing as cross-training for cycling
- Can sprinters be good triathletes?
- How to train for a whole season of racing
- How to build explosive power
- Does a more aero rider give less draft?
- How to cope with early morning workouts
- How to fit commuting into a training plan
- Should triathlon change its order?
Coach Jonathan’s 40 Mile MTB Ride:
Powder Creek Lodge:
A clarification on what backcountry skiing is:
The Oregon Triple Crown
Lee Likes Bikes Skills Clinics:
Forum thread: Tips for early morning workouts
Nates Training Playlist
Picture of Kona IM "Grand Fondo"