We’re working on syncing workouts to third-party calendars.
There are two ways to sync.
- Sync workouts as “all day events”. These show up at the top of your calendar day (see below).
- Set a time for each workout and they would fill in exactly on your calendar.
We can roll option 1 and only option 1 pretty quickly. Option 2 will take us a while longer as it adds a lot of complexity and some resources are on other projects at the moment.
My question is: would you get value with just option 1 (all day syncing) without option 2 (workout time syncing).
- Yes, launch option 1 (all day workouts) right now and I’ll wait for selecting a specific time for my workouts.
- No, it won’t be useful to have workouts sync to third-party calendars without it filling up a time block on my calendar.
- I won’t use this feature either way.