650 hours on the bike
the rest was rowing, yoga, and weight training

5 Likes

It was a good year. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just over 3 days off per month. Wow :star_struck:

1 Like

3 Likes

Missed almost a month with a broken collarbone and rib.
Capture

2 Likes

1 Like

Some of you have some very impressive stats there! Hoping to avoid hospitalizations and surgery in 2020 and get my numbers up!

3 Likes

I agree, I was happy hitting 30 hours a month but falling short of these folks for sure!

That’s what commuting with 500 feet of elevation minimum per day will do. Can’t say it’s doing anything for my performance though. It’s about 100 more hours and 2000 more miles, but my FTP and wt/kg are pretty much unchanged. Might be up against my potential given age/life etc.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Really wish strava would just standardise their metrics to km/m

2 Likes

Okay I could sorta pull a total report from Garmin so here it is;
The hours and total number of activities are really the only ones I look at.

4 Likes

Envious of that average speed!

3 Likes

Dont be lol as that is why I truly dont even look at mileage. Hours and number of times on the bike is what I track really. Since I pretty much all my training on a trainer I have ZERO actually miles traveled lol. I also use the big ring so it skews mileage and speed toward the upper end.

1 Like

3 Likes

First year w/TR and really glad I made the commitment as I’ve found its kept me fit all year and consistent w/riding as weather is no longer an issue for me. Consistent exercise became very important for me two years ago since I was diagnosed as a type 2 diabetic so consistent cycling and diet has kept my A1C levels in check. Thoroughly enjoying my time and learning process of what I can do thru TR.

2 Likes

2 Likes

tumblr_3e4e63bf55d216e3642d8457c7325114_023dedb0_500

Around 600 hours of swim/bike/run total. 315 active days.

I had big races in May and August, started using TR right after the May race and shifted focus to be more bike-oriented. After my August race, I started reducing training volume to focus on finishing up my degree.

3 Likes

Not bad for my first year cycling! Thank you all on the forums for keeping me motivated.
2020 will surely bring new adventures and challenges!

4 Likes