Post your Strava 2019 Year in Sport!

I decided to post my VeloViewer stats too. VV Train - all aboard! :wink:

4 Likes

First 5 months focused on running, the rest of year had a more MTB theme. Averaged 6 hours a week which has been my standard for the last decade or so and is probably my overall average since I was about 16.

5 Likes

I don’t really ride outside, and a sognificant portion of my running is inside now too, so Strava not ideal for this but excuses aside…

I hit PBs in swimming and running, so I’m happy :grinning:

4 Likes

6 Likes

Just a so-so year for me… but given the amount life got in the way, I’ll take it. Highlight was probably getting a smart trainer and jumping into the indoor training game.

4 Likes

Great results, congrats!

1 Like

Way to go @Critwannabe! 9801 miles over the course of 374 hours. That’s over 26mph. Yikes.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Might not seem all that impressive compared to many, but I’m pretty happy with it. Was hit by a car last fall and didn’t touch a bike until mid-June. Happy about the elevation gain. Something not seen on here is the weight loss since June! Happy to have lost nearly 30 lbs.
Pretty interesting is that I have 42 hours on the indoor trainer, and 123 outdoor. It seems like those trainer rides last a lifetime so it’s neat to see actually how many hours I did! Here’s to 2020, best wishes everyone! :beers:

4 Likes

Great work and hopefully you are fully recovered. Stay safe in 2020!

1 Like

It was a good year for me. Managed to avoid crashes, major injury and illness. Enjoyed every moment of riding my bike both indoors and out. Turning 50 in a few days and hope to live and ride for many, many more years.

1 Like

Dropping Zwift for TR in late 2018 ruined my annual elevation and distance numbers for 2019…

2 Likes

You did a 193 mile ride, significant props!

2 Likes

I feel so inadequacy now thanks!!! :crazy_face:

lol it is trainer rides or racing so the average speed is not what it seems lol. The hours are the important part and how many times on the bike.

Indoor hours is actually 255 of which 104 is on TR (dropped Zwift in August).

3 Likes

Going for 10k miles and 500k feet this year.

2 Likes

That’s seriously impressive. This thread is motivating me to reach for some lofty goals in 2020!

There is of course a healthy dose of TR/Kickr flywheel kilometers included in the total distance.

3 Likes

My biggest year so far, plenty of gains made

1 Like