Plan builder doesn't take previous plan build phases into account

I had to delete my previous plan because I will no longer be doing the event I planned to do this year.
Unfortunatly deleteing the event make the plan act a bit weird and all workouts where “Breakthrough”.

So I went to create a new plan, annoyingly it doesn’t take into account that I have been doing mainly base, and gives me 3 months of base again.

Is there a way to fix this whithout just adding phases manually?

Yeah, put the start date at the date you started your base then the plan takes it into account and won’t give you another base sequence as it plans out the rest of your season

6 Likes

Oh I never realized that was what I was supposed to do.
Thank you.

Now I’m just wonder how can I found out what phase were precribed in the past. I thought you could see it before, but without the plan I don’t know what phase was used when, and when I had my previous plan.

I’m not sure with what you mean exactly. Maybe TrainerRoad staff could help with that one.

What I would say is, let plan builder figure out what to prescribe for you and go with that. Otherwise, prescribe what you think you need using plan builder.

For example, at the moment I am manually adding base phases in as I work into my season. I’ll use a full plan around mid year as I get into event specific training. I’ll then probably not need a base so I’ll count back 12 weeks or so and start my plan then allowing Plan Builder to set the rest of my season up based on that history.

I’m not sure if that answers your question but good luck either way