New Training Plans, Pro Racing, Left/Right Balance and More – Ask a Cycling Coach 308

so i upgraded online and it doubled my work outs over the next two weeks? also i wasn’t done with Build I just did a ramp last week and it put me on this week build next week recovery then re ramping? then into spec. this can’t be normal?

The doubling up sounds like a bug. Not sure about the other thing. In any case, I’d recommend sending an email to support@trainerroad.com. In my experience, they’ve been really amazing and quick at resolving things like this.

Yes he said tubolights. I’m also not going to listen again to find the spot, but I made metal note that was the brand.

He’s also said that in the past here 2021 XC Race Tire Thread - #59 by Jonathan

Anyone struggling with how long it’s been since AT was announced? I got so excited and now I’m feeling like it’s the tease that will always be on the horizon.

4 Likes

That’s great, thanks very much.

I’ll also have a proper read of that 2021 XC tire thread. I did a quick search for “inserts” on the forum, but there were a lot of search results, and I didn’t spot that particular post from Jonathan.

And does train now look at unstructured outdoor rides? (I’m guessing “not yet”)

Joe

Me. I’m going through my plan struggling with workouts thinking that I know there’s a better way but I don’t get to utilize it yet. Hopefully soon…:crossed_fingers:

Health-conscious Nate is drinking Red Bull?? :grimacing::dizzy_face:

Are there any TR work outs to develop fatigue resistance? - endurance followed by intervals, as Nate mentioned.

There’s many interval parameters. Easiest to just do two different workouts in a row. Then you can get basically every interval type.

1 Like

I was very interested about the AT FAQ and also the changes to the training plans.
I did wonder when they said that a level 6 on one zone will not be at the same level in a different zone.

That makes sense for example if you are a VO2 monster then you might be at 8 and at 5 for endurance.

In that case how can you look at your overall levels and identify the weaker ones?