Is the podcast live on youtube today? (Thursday March 4 2021)

Tik tok tik tok, no Nate not that tik tok

1 Like

The Pod would only get you through the first hour unless they break the 2 hour rule and go for 3 hours.

x2 for life

2 Likes

Is the podcast coming out today?

The podcast is an invite-only beta for the time being.

:sunglasses:

32 Likes

It’s such a deep dive, they havent emerged from the hole yet.

11 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: lol…

You guys have the worst case Pavlovian reflex. Regarding podcast TR is trained you well :joy:

@Nate_Pearson said next week not on Thursday at 6 :grinning:

1 Like

Sean did mention today

1 Like

Wait, do you mean you guys haven’t got it yet?

2 Likes

Today as in today (Friday) :smile:

1 Like

Nope, nothing cult-like :smiley:
I know I will still make some changes in my plans according to my personal needs, but the fact is that I have learned a lot since I joined TR and nothing they said has been bad for me so far.
I know that too much SS is going to bury me - therefore, I will change it, when the time comes.
Sorry for the misunderstanding

1 Like

Still no podcast… they must have looked at the science and realized Dylon was right after all!

6 Likes

So which comes first:

1. This podcast episode
  2. AT public release
  3. Dylan’s next “platform X is bad” video

If I were a betting man, I would go with 3 at this point :grimacing:

6 Likes

Someone over on the Xert Users page noticed Dylan using Xert and that created some funny responses considering they thought it was great when he dropped a few jabs at TR. It cracks me up that people become so loyal to a platform that they take joy in bashing other platforms. This “there is only one correct way to train for everyone, and of course it’s the way I do” thinking just kills me.

9 Likes

I’ve been refreshing my browser for nearly 24 hours… starting to feel like Spanish Needle :joy:

10 Likes

If you don’t do it correctly you’re the enemy, didn’t you know? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

now is the time for an Assimilation meme. The ML has assimilated our hosts and are slowly grabbing the engineers.

Wait until it finds Siri. Skynet will be achieved!

6 Likes

I’m sure someone said in just last week’s podcast “we don’t want to over promise and under deliver”.

Now where’s my podcast?

2 Likes

Great first post, welcome to the forums!

3 Likes

Still not posted.