Is the podcast live on youtube today? (Thursday March 4 2021)

What time does the podcast go live?

1 Like

They didnt give a time. Didnt want anyone to accuse them of not keeping promises :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Seems a bit…cult-like doesn’t it? They’re all awesome folks and do a great job and I largely follow what they preach but not at the expensive not thinking for myself.

The best decision I made in my training this year directly contradicts their recommendations.

1 Like

17 Likes

Your meme game is superb tonight. :joy:

1 Like

Nate is posting on the forum… so either he’s bored in the recording…

or they are done and into post processing :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

3 Likes

:rofl: :+1:

2 Likes

I like that you’re replying to yourself in public. I’m not the only crazy one :crazy_face:

3 Likes

HA!

I am one of those crazies that “talks to myself” about as often as I breath. In high school, my brother claimed I was all sorts of messed up because of it. But surprisingly, talking out loud… to myself is just one of those things that seems to help me work through just about anything in life.

I just feel bad for anyone around me (office neighbors in particular) because I rarely shut up :stuck_out_tongue:

Heaven knows how my wife puts up with me, but that just reinforces how amazing she is :smiley:

8 Likes

Chad’s wife is looking over his shoulder right now…Hello Mrs. Mcneese!

2 Likes

Hey, I was AFK… what’s going on here??? :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Love this picture! Is there a high res version I cant print out.

Thanks

I can see two reasons:

1. Run it past their lawyers to avoid getting sued.

2. Edit out the “too many business secrets” from Nate’s chat.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Well Stephen Seiler did do a podcast interview last night. Could it be ?

1 Like

Maybe, but I doubt it considering his elevated association with the Fast Talk podast.

1 Like

Please be soon, I don’t know how I can start my 90 mins of snorefest endurance without the team to keep me entertained! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Man, only every 15 minutes? Patient as Yoda you are.

1 Like

Special effects take time

6 Likes