Indoor bike storage solutions

Hi all

Keen to see your bike storage solutions, especially from people with very limited space. I live in a flat with my partner (no shed or garage) and our spare bedroom is dominated by 4 bikes. Getting rid of them simply isn’t an option so I’m trying to find the best way of storing them all that takes up as little space as possible.

Note, given that it’s a new house, the walls are paper thin so I couldn’t attach something to the wall. However, some sort of free-standing structure would be possible.

Show us what you’ve got!

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like

Does anyone use a bike stand similar to Delta 2 Bike Gravity Stand on Amazon? The reviews are great, but can it be trusted with $10,000+ worth of carbon? :smile:

I just posted an article on my blog about wall mount bike racks a couple days ago! Might not be exactly what you are looking for but here is the link if you want to have a look!

1 Like

No shed or garage? No problem:

1 Like

Just picked one of these up, recommended:

I previously owned a Delta Michelangelo stand and while it worked fine, it wasn’t as ‘solid’ as the Topeak I now use.

1 Like
1 Like

Recently bought a RAXGO Freestanding Bike Rack. Works great for our case of one trainer and two users with different bikes.

1 Like

RAXGO Freestanding Bike Rack is $50 less than a similar one manufactured by Feedback. I will read more about it.

@mrjustinpitts I went ahead and ordered the Delta Michelangelo. Big mistake. I didn’t bother trying to put one of my bikes on it. It didn’t seem stable to me.

I just got these up today, used the Feedback Sports swivel hooks. Cost me about $360 nose-to-tail:

Obtaining the correct length and color hardware was the challenge, ordered black Torx wood screws from Amazon, still ended up with the wrong color finish washers. Also, this room’s 2x4 frame spacing changes below the fire brake, ugh. Was also happy for those nail plates on at least one occasion.

6 Likes