Geraint Thomas Cycling Club Podcast

New podcast… Worth a check out

1 Like

Care to share a link, or do we have to google it ourselves? :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit, after some searching, found a few sites:

https://open.spotify.com/show/5qKyQ1PXthfY49tTAHJtMu

5 Likes

Edit: Chad you were too quick for me. Should have know I couldn’t beat the forum wizard :grinning:

2 Likes

I appreciate the effort! :smiley:

3 Likes

Good spot thanks for sharing! That’s the entertainment for tomorrow mornings Pettit ride sorted :joy:

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. I really like the Watts Occurring podcast that he does with Luke Rowe.

3 Likes

I managed it once…remains one of my crowning achievements!

:joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Listened this morning. Once they had got through the inevitable 15 or so mins of introducing the podcast and biggin’ up the sponsors (understandably so), the focus was on climbing and a conversation between G and his “new” team mate Ritchie Porte.

It was worth a listen and will chuck it into the podcast rotation for easy z2 days I think. New episode every Tuesday. I think they are also planning to do some Zwift group rides…which would be sensible with Zwift as a main sponsor :slight_smile:

Thanks again for sharing.

1 Like

I’ll reserve judgement - I found Fordyce a bit hit and miss when he did the BBC BeSpoke podcast with Rob Hayles. As about bias/ pro Skineos as you could get, so not really surprised by this move!

tbh, with remote working/ no commute I’m struggling to get through the podcasts already in my feed. About to pull the plug on some of the paid for ones as I just am not getting to them!

2 Likes

Will check it out. GT has a reputation for being quite funny, so it could be good.

1 Like