Cycling Memes and Jokes

There’s a bike in the burning house, so it’s legit. I mean, there must be at least one. Maybe even a trainer.

8 Likes

I can also see a tube…

3 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

Refering to podcast 294

10 Likes

The beer and chocolate have carbs, you are actually fueling your workout! Done correctly the beer can even kill your motivation to leave the couch rather than work around the house so it helps with recovery! Compared to all these potential gains that coke zero may as well be meth!

2 Likes

They’re in a good plaice.

2 Likes

Sorted it for you :rofl:

24 Likes

Point of the meme was a to try to critique the way they handled the diet soda question in the podcast.
Like the one asking the question had a problem just for liking diet soda. I will admit I took it kinda personally because I also drink diet coke.
I drink about 1,5 liters pr weekend, but even if i was drinking 1,5 liters a day, so what?
I only drink it because it taste better than water. Nothing to do with exersizing.
I have a 30 minute rant on this. I will not bore you with it.

Anyways:
It does not seam like a fair comparisant. I bet meth helps you loose weight even better, witch in cycling is good. It stimulates your brain in a way that gives you energy too for the last couple of vo2 intervals!

Maybe a quickfire question for next podcast: if you had to choose between meth and diet coke - what would it be?

5 Likes

Probably be a 50/50 split like the banana question.

5 Likes

Without losing my job or my teeth?
Asking for a friend.

7 Likes

Well, I never liked soda, diet or otherwise.

1 Like

Hi, professional meme critique here, since everyone is entitled to my opinion, i’d like provide my constructive criticism to say that if you had stopped at beer or wine and had TR dude call kiddo an addict for having coke zero, you would’ve had something great (cause alcohol is literally a drug which people get substance and addiction problems to, which would’ve been the pot calling the kettle black, ensuing in all the lulz)
But because it went too far/too long i’m giving it a C+

• Mr Meme
10 Likes

Appreciate it.
In hindsight - to get to my point I should have written coffee or tea instead of all of the other stuff.
The reason I wrote expencive carbonated water and one square inch chocolate is: Jonathan likes that
Chad likes beer
I heard somebody likes wine

I like coke zero - and Im the one with problems

One for meth then :joy:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You lot just made my Friday afternoon.

3 Likes

Artificial Sweeteners, DIY Race Tips, Nutrient Timing and More – Ask a Cycling Coach 294 - YouTube

Chad - Man of Timmers, Hour I Minute XXVIII

Edit - added Chads quote - their (rodents) metabolism doesnt carry to humans

Do you base much of your dietary information on Shakespare?

23 Likes

New groupset time! Shimano releases 2021 Ultegra - CyclingTips

4 Likes

10 Likes