Cycling Memes and Jokes

A classical engineering reply - it’s not the wheels that are a problem, it’s the road. Just use it on the right road, and my product works just fine.

9 Likes

There’s a section on the Highland Trail 550 MTB race, the Ledmore Traverse, that you think should be rideable until you twig that someone’s swapped out your round wheels for square ones :hot_face: Cue 3hrs+ of mostly pushing along relatively flat ground!

1 Like

11 Likes

I somehow think this thread is the best place for this product. Particularly when asking a simple question: brakes?

2 Likes

are for wusses

3 Likes

I’m thinking that once you stop pedaling that belt isn’t going to “freewheel” for more than a couple seconds. I’d bet you’re gonna need 200W to keep up 10kph on flat groomed snow.

Whoa. That guy is spot on. I live in an area where the middle class dumps their entire net worth into their lifted truck (for city commutes!)

4 Likes

And they forgot to add in the second wheel. :wink:

Great graphic by the way.

31 Likes

9 Likes

The new “Shut up, legs!”

8 Likes

A picture of @Jonathan’s new bike!

9 Likes

25 Likes

As kids we were forced to take a vow against illegal substance abuse all while being pumped full of added sugar. No more!!

4 Likes

3 Likes

Palisade? No way:
Screen Shot 2021-01-19 at 9.01.07 pm

7 Likes

Many years ago a friend was on an expedition to Everest and one of the team wasn’t pulling his weight and would develop “mystery illnesses” to avoid carrying loads between camps. One day the guy goes to the team doctor who after examining him declares that he has “oscillatory plumbago:joy:

1 Like

52 Likes

Just missing “My Ramp test is to high/low”.

10 Likes

… and chain maintenance thread.

3 Likes