Cycling Memes and Jokes

I saw this on cat3memes. I had to see for myself, and yes, it’s real.

12 Likes

I think the worst part of it is the “City Life” name.

The worst part is normalising injured cyclists (most likely by an auto…but still smiling!) at age “4+”. wtf playmobile! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I did not believe you. Sorry.

https://www.playmobil.co.uk/ambulance-with-flashing-lights/70049.html

I can’t believe that saddle position :slight_smile: . And how is a Playmobil person going pedal anyway?

I didn’t believe you either ( you can probably see how many people have followed that link)

1 Like

Maybe it’s actually a fixed gear crit where only one rider is getting taken away in an ambulance

4 Likes

Theres a rear mech so not fixed gear. More likely, this is what happens when a newbie cyclist (based on outfit & helmet) rides Flat pedals, really bad bikefit and running a rear disc wheel… on the basis of this evidence, he likely caused his own accident (probably a pothole if riding in the UK)

6 Likes

Well the ambulance is left wheel drive so not UK :slight_smile:

And whilst I can agree that the saddle height is due to a number of factors, on closer inspection of the website I have concerns about whether the glasses go inside or outside the helmet straps…

5 Likes

15 Likes

You should have included a trigger warning for all of our Canadian members

2 Likes

no ‘disc’ brakes ? Did they not see the point of brakes?

Try riding with no knee joints, you’ll see what sort of bike geometry you end up with.

3 Likes

I’m upset I can’t like this twice

In case there’s any doubt, socks go under!

18 Likes

they banned him after he said that…
coincidence?
I don’t think so.

8 Likes

No bike lock?! The owner is just asking for that to get stolen… :wink:

3 Likes

Works just fine if your road is shaped like this:
Rolling-Square_colored

46 Likes

Looks like it would work fine on UK roads then

23 Likes