Cycling Memes and Jokes

I have encountered such bibs on some clubrides #oldbibsbecomeseethrough

7 Likes

Dear Lord! Put that cap on the right way around. There’s no helping some people.

15 Likes

ACC question from 2030:

I’m 11 years old, 35 kg , and have an FTP of 634 watts. I train 50 hours a week and have won the Tour de France every year since I was 7. I’m frustrated with my lack of progress. I just feel so slow. What can I do to get faster?

17 Likes

Plan builder

20 Likes

My wife bought me a pair of those cycling shorts.

I’ve hidden the picture for the benefit of those who might be offended by my cute little ass…

32f3f2c

17 Likes

I personally could not do that to an innocent world!

10 Likes

I’d wear it. Once – just have to get the hole shot. Everyone behind me would be either laughing too hard or vomiting that I might win!

2 Likes

22 Likes

67 Likes

Good ol’ Trump, a never ending source of memes and amusement (from a long distance that is).

9 Likes

Spoken in a hush Sir David Attenborough voice “here we have the Magpie also known as Cracticus tibicen about to pick the eyes out of the pray a mamil also known as a road cyclist. the attack is brutal with many brutal dive bombing attacks at the head of the mamil which is only protected by a Styrofoam cover and a thin plastic shield over the eyes…”

2 Likes

54 Likes

@Rosscopeco true story i have served beef mince to multiple magpie families and now they fly in the moment they see me arrive on my bicycle.

2 Likes

This whole Trump saga is going to provide soooooo much meme potential…

:popcorn: :popcorn::popcorn:

4 Likes

Some great replies to Dr Hutch’s tweet:

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

It’s like 8 posts above yours!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

doh

Lose Like a Winner, Transitions, Pacing & More with Sika Henry – Ask a Cycling Coach 283

When I first saw the title of the latest episode for a moment I was afraid this one is about politics :laughing:
There seems to be one candidate in US who could give us lessons about losing it like a winner! Or maybe I just ask my 4 year old.

7 Likes