Cycling Memes and Jokes

Other people in my office: that looks like a lot of water damage
Me: that looks like it’d be a sweet fan setup for a pain cave

49 Likes

90% of Zwift racers are weight doping. The other 10% haven’t figured out how to do it yet.

19 Likes

When your club mates ask if you can hold your FTP for an hour.

36 Likes

Since we were asked to stay on topic in the “Day Off” thread I thought I’d drop this here.

image

5 Likes

The deleted posts made me a little sad. I spent nearly two whole minutes with Dall-E making images of gorillas doing squats.

3 Likes

Burned in my brain. Not sure whether to thank or curse you :wink:

2 Likes

Ask (or not!) and ye shall receive!

Minutes I spent! Minutes!

25 Likes

11 Likes

Who can relate? :raising_hand_woman:

xmas-bike

18 Likes

darn it! I was off the computer most of the day and I missed them!

ETA: ahh! I see :slight_smile: nice

no days off for them!

1 Like

When you check the weather and it’s finally warm and sunny again.

IMG_5906

10 Likes

/cries in Dutch

weather

20 Likes

@PhydomiR, I feel your pain. Yesterday was the first sunny day in a month. I think I may need to move.

1 Like

how is the bike commuting in this weather? Probably stll better than here in US because of your infrastructure

2 Likes

Going strong as ever. People who use their bikes as their main form of transportation, just put on their rain gear and keep on going.

But its so different here then what I see in other countries (esp the US.). We have a lot of people that ride their bike regularly, but who would never call themselves cyclists. A very clear line between people who ride their bikes for transport and who ride for sport/fitness.

3 Likes

image
Probably not new, considering there are almost 6000 entries here, but still funny.

42 Likes

It is that time of the year :drooling_face:

(A ”semla” does not contain much vitamins, so it is important to eat several of them)

17 Likes

Maybe I shouldn’t have said “moderate”…

8frda4

25 Likes

Me fighting Trainer Road Red Light Green Light AI trying to work out on a red day. (Colorized)

received_914796233447023-ezgif.com-resize

29 Likes

video-ezgif.com-optimize

Sorry, I couldn’t resist :smile:

37 Likes