“Recovery” drinks!
Very true. Like local rides where ‘slow and easy’ is just a con to get more riders to show up.
I pushed myself a hell of a lot these first two stages, broke all of my PRs. So then what do I do on those routes after this is over. THAT is the hard part…
You’re right. As a non-American, that makes zero sense. Especially the bit about “previous self-declared”. ASO declared him the winner at the time, so… ![]()
It’s a joke thread. We don’t all laugh at the same jokes, but let’s not take it too seriously.

now do zone 2
Note TR servers in the background.

![]()
I feel like this and others deserve a cycling version of Chuck Norris jokes.
Maybe sneak Merckx in as the beast in that concept?


Bravo!!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
Inspiring.

Great start! You need to put all of us in there who are debating in our heads whether the Rene Herse knobbies are worth it though!! ![]()






